Yates Baythroid controls a wide range of insect pests in ornamental plants and vegetables in the home garden
- The multi-pest insecticide that controls aphids, caterpillars, mealybug, whiteflies, thrips, grasshoppers and more on your ornamental plants and vegetables
- Covers a wide range of insect pests
- Use on vegetables and ornamentals to control aphids, bugs (e.g. passionvine hopper, mealybug, lace bug), caterpillars, garden weevils, whiteflies, thrips. Ornamentals to control grasshoppers.
- Native plants to control sawfly larvae
- Controls insect pests quickly. Beta-cyfluthrin is fast-acting and provides rapid action knock-down of pests.
- Broad plant coverage – can be used on ornamentals, vegetables and native plants
- Great value 50mL Concentrate – make up to 125L of spray
- Fast action knock-down – effective insecticide that kills insect pest in the garden quickly
- Baythroid has a broad pest coverage – controls both chewing and sucking pests
- Broad plant coverage – can be used on a wide variety of ornamental plants and vegetables
- Baythroid Advanced Insect Killer for Gardens has been used on a range of different ornamental varieties and plant safety has been demonstrated. Since the susceptibility of ornamental varieties can vary it is recommended to test the product on a small number of plants first in order to assess the level of plant safety.
- Baythroid Advanced Insect Killer for Gardens has been used on a wide range of ornamental plant species without damage. However, some species and varieties are particularly sensitive to chemical sprays and as this is often related to local conditions it is advisable to treat only a small number of plants first, in order to ascertain their reaction before treating the whole target group.